Although all of us are sometimes sad, some people experience their feelings more intensely than others. However, depression is more than sorrow and bad mood; it is a very serious condition that greatly affects mental and physical health.
Every person has experienced some of the symptoms of depression at some point in his life, and it is very important to distinguish them from transient bad mood and behavioral changes lasting for a longer period of time.
Depression can cause a variety of symptoms which significantly affect your mental and physical health, interfere with your normal functioning and prevent you from performing day-to-day activities.
Symptoms may vary during the day, appearing and disappearing. It is important to notice them in time and seek expert help so that you do not enter the “vicious circle” from which a small number of people find the exit on their own.
– Mood changes: rage, aggression, irritability, restlessness …
– Emotional problems can vary and cause a sense of emptiness, sadness, hopelessness ….
– Changes in behavior: loss of interest, not finding satisfaction in your favorite activities, constant feeling of fatigue, suicidal thoughts, excessive alcohol consumption, drug use, involvement in high-risk activities not practiced before.
– Sleep is not high quality and varies from complete insomnia, restless sleep, to excessive sleepiness disabling normal functioning. All these symptoms cause physical exhaustion, rapid fatigue, body aches, headaches, digestive problems … –
– Depression affects all aspects of life, including sex life, and reduces sexual desire to a great extent.
If you feel bad physically and mentally for a long time, and you recognized yourself in some of the above symptoms, it is time to seek expert help.
VIP Dr Vorobjev clinic offers effective treatments to help you recover. Conversations with a psychologist will help you to change your thinking, step out of the vicious circle brought by depression and help you change your views of life, more easily deal with problems, burdens and conflicts that are an indispensable part of the world in which we live.
We will provide support for your complete recovery and help you to change your thoughts and behavior for the better.
Every person is individual, and so is our approach to those who turn to us for help. Some people are more relaxed when they talk to a psychotherapist or psychiatrist, they more easily express their thoughts, desires, hopes and fears, while others function more easily in a group environment. In this regard, we make special programs for everyone, so that we can help you to overcome your situation more easily and quickly.
We believe in complete recovery and we are here to help everyone in need.