Table of contents:
Systemic long-term use of drugs, alcohol and psychoactive drugs in high doses has a devastating effect on the central nervous system.
Neurometabolic therapy stimulates the synthesis and utilization of oxygen and glucose, increases the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate under ischemic and hypoxia conditions by more than 19 times. Approximately 30 percent of organic substances, such as peptides, amino acids, nucleosides, lipids and oligosaccharides, microelements (sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium) are part of the composition of neurometabolic preparations.
By their effect, the transmission of glucose from the blood to the cerebrum can be increased to 50 percent.
The application of neurometabolic therapy in an appropriate combination with specific therapy and psychotherapy has led to an improvement in the condition in more than 85% of patients with various psychological disorders in less than four weeks.
Complex therapy involving neurometabolic therapy reduces nutritional deficiencies and improves neural connections. The biological activity of neurometabolic stimuli has the following effects:
1. Nootropic effect (a positive effect on the disorder of higher cerebral cortex functions, the level of reasoning and self-criticism, improvement of opinion, attention, speech)
2. Mnemotropic effect (positive influence on memory and learning ability)
3. Improving the clarity of consciousness (reducing the state of dejection and eclipse of consciousness)
4. Adaptogenic effect (strengthening the body resistance in extreme conditions)
5. Antiasthenic effect (reduction of symptoms of asthenia – nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, psychiatric disorders, depression)
6. Psychostimulating effect (increase in activity, resistance to stress, reduction of anxiety, development of criticality towards own state, reduction of psychomotor retardation)
7. Antidepressant effect (strengthening of life motives and stimuli, clarity of consciousness, finding adequate problem solutions)
8. Sedative or tranquilizing effect (reduction of irritability and emotional sensitivity)
9. Positive effects on the vegetative (peripheral) nervous system – it corrects disorders of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease, encephalopathy, epilepsy and the effects of toxins.